Terms and Conditions:
1. Guest responsible for room must be at least 21 years old.
2. Check-in time starts at 3 p.m until 11p.m. Check-out time is until 11 a.m. Additional fees may apply for late check-ins and/or for late check-outs.
3. Thirteen percent (13%) tax will be added to your room rate. Subject to change without notice.
4. Casa Pellegrino Boutique Hotel is a non-smoking establishment. Guests are not allowed to smoke anywhere on property. There will be a $500 clean-up fee for each room in which guests have smoked.
5. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Casa Pellegrino Boutique Hotel caused by themselves, or any person for whom they are responsible. Charges will be billed to credit card provided.
6. Hotel management is not responsible for personal belongings and valuables like money, jewelry, or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms. Complimentary safe deposit boxes are available in rooms.
7. For our guest’s enjoyment, it is agreed that guests will conduct themselves in a respectable manner, and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within hotel premises. Visitors outside of registered guests are not allowed on property.
8. Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his / her room or other areas of the hotel without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. Guest are bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default, management has the right to remove the guest’s luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him / her.
9. There are no refunds for shortened stays or early departures.
We have limited parking spaces on site and it is based on availability at check-in time, we allow only one (1) vehicle to register per room. In case of high occupancy, we offer complimentary parking tags (included in your room rate), where you can park at PUBLIC parking lots or PUBLIC parking garages. We do not reimburse for private parking lots, and we are not responsible for towing, or any loss or damage of the vehicle.
Parking spaces on site are assigned to each guest. If you are given a parking tag, please use it for the duration of your stay for parking off site, otherwise we will let you know.
In order to provide you with the best service possible, we offer housekeeping services every day you stay with us. If you do not wish to have your room serviced you need only to hang the “DO NOT DISTURB” sign and we will not enter the room. All housekeepers will enter the room only after knocking first to ask for permission to come in.
We provide a full housekeeping service—dusting, sweeping, mopping, changing linens and towels, washing dishes, emptying trash, cleaning the bathroom and kitchenette, and replenishing soap and toilet paper if needed.
Due to our Green Initiative and determination to the conservation of resources, housekeeping will only replace bathroom towels if they are left on the floor. If you hang up your towel, this will be an indication that you wish to reuse it.
Our hours of housekeeping service begin at 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
A mini bar is located in every room and is there for your enjoyment at very reasonable prices. Housekeeping will take inventory on a daily basis and items consumed will be charged to your room after you check-out.
If you would like any further service just let the front desk know and we will be happy to assist you.
Cancellation Policy: (**)
- Cancellations made 31 days prior to check-in date will not have any penalty.
- Cancellations made within 30 to 4 days prior to check-in date will have a 1-night penalty charge.
- Cancellations made within 3 days prior to check-in date will be charge the full amount of the reservation.
- Reservations made in less than 3 days of arrival are non-cancelable.
- There are no refunds for shortened stays or early departures.